- Within 30 days of delivery of shipment, you may return or exchange merchandise that is in new condition including original packaging (boxes).
- When you receive shoes, please try on a clean, dry surface, to check for fit.
We cannot exchange shoes that have been used or worn on the lanes.
Shoes must be in brand new condition to be returned or exchanged.
- A copy of the original invoice must be returned with the merchandise.
- All items returned that were marked as or shipped as Free Shipping at the time of purchase will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- If your exchange is not due to our error a shipping charge will apply and we will contact you regarding payment method.
- You may choose to speed up the exchange process by placing a new order with the correct item and your order will be shipped immediately.
In the meantime ship the product back to us for processing.
- Discontinued and /or close-out merchandise cannot be returned.
- Merchandise that has been returned in the manufacturer's box that has been taped, written on or shipping postal labels permanently attached are not resalable.
Therefore, merchandise will be returned to the customer and a refund will not be issued.
- Blockbuster Bowling pays shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
- All approved credit card sales will be refunded or exchanged only after the merchandise has been received, inspected and deemed in satisfactory condition by Blockbuster Bowling.
- If your product is defective or damaged please contact us via email at:
A customer service representative will either contact you by email or phone.
- All items are covered by the respective manufacturers along with their terms and conditions.
- Repack product with all of it's original packaging and return it to:
Blockbuster Bowling Returns
378 Patricia Lane
Eagle Point, OR 97524